You like this song?

Public Enemy – I Shall Not Be Moved | Lyrics & Video

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Public Enemy, an American hip hop group released their latest music video for "I Shall Not Be Moved" recently. The video was directed by David C. Snyder. It is featured on their latest album, 'Most of My Heroes Still Don’t Appear on No Stamp' which is the first of two albums planned for 2012. According to a press release, Public Enemy frontman Chuck D considers the two albums to be “twins, not identical but fraternal.”

Check out Public Enemy - I Shall Not Be Moved video below. I Shall Not Be Moved lyric by Public Enemy also available after the jump.



Public Enemy – I Shall Not Be Moved Lyrics | Letras | Lirik | Tekst | Text | Testo | Paroles - Source: emp3musicdownload.blogspot.com

Share on Your Facebook


Watch Public Enemy – I Shall Not Be Moved Music Video here


Public Enemy I Shall Not Be Moved Lyrics :-

Send "I Shall Not Be Moved" Ringtone to your Cell

[Verse 1:]
Say what you oughta
World outta order
Paid the cost father time ain't never lost
The boss
Yall aint heard it
I work it
The senior circuit
See some quit it
Cuz they dont get it
Fire music
My aim is
Forget what my name is
Yeah I aint famous to be famous
Remember Troy Davis
Beware
Clive Davis
Swarming to your art form
Cuz there’s a party goin on
Hotel motel I'm goin in
Don't care what they spent
Can't prevent the event
Some run to it
Shun from it
Been through it
Still rock to it
I sue ive been sued dude
With this news fit to spit
And the beat goes on

(Break)

[Verse 2:]
Never bitter but better
Backed by the fact
All I got is my word
The new curse word is black
Say the test
Is being at your best
The curse
Is living at your worst
Crawling like a maggot outta they mind
emp3musicdownload.blogspot.com
Faster than a go go 45
Shit is live, survive
High with out a gottdamn reason why basketball wives
Aint really wives
Birds droppin out of the sky
And yall google why?

[Chorus:]
I shall not be moved

[Bridge:]
Feel the people
Heal the people
Need the people
So heed the people
Help the homeless
Underfed
Revolution
Stop the feds
Leavin people
Left for dead
Where's your groove?
Check your heads
I shall not not be moved
I shall not be moved
Uh come on.

[Verse 3:]
Drive by trucker I play it loud motherf**ker
Use it don't abuse it the voice gets rougher
Shout my vocals I salute all the locals
Slept on kept them out of radio focus
Hocus pocus spooks sitting by the sound
Corporations dictate what goin down
Local acts I got your back
Underground make em run till its dark
Run em out of town
They got me started where I start?
Cause I do it to support the art
What good is learnin from some record
When yall only listen to 15 seconds?

Send "I Shall Not Be Moved" Ringtone to your Cell

Watch Public Enemy – I Shall Not Be Moved Music Video here



0 comments: