You like this song?

Check out this beautiful song called "Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want" recorded by English actress and songwriter, Slow Moving Millie. A music video to accompany the release of the song was first released onto YouTube on 11 November 2011 at a total length of three minutes and six seconds. "Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want" was selected as the soundtrack music to the new John Lewis 2011 Christmas advertisement.

Listen below to Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want by Slow Moving Millie and sing along with the Slow Moving Millie - Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want lyric. Let us know what you think!



Slow Moving Millie – Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want Lyrics | Letras | Lirik | Tekst | Text | Testo | Paroles - Source: emp3musicdownload.blogspot.com

Share on Your Facebook




Watch Slow Moving Millie – Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want Music Video here


Slow Moving Millie Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want Lyrics :-

Send "Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want" Ringtone to your Cell

Good times for a change
See, the luck I’ve had
Can make a good man
Turn bad

So please please please
Let me, let me, let me
Let me get what I want
This time

Haven’t had a dream in a long time
emp3musicdownload.blogspot.com
See, the life I’ve had
Can make a good man bad

So for once in my life
Let me get what I want
Lord knows, it would be the first time
Lord knows, it would be the first time

Send "Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want" Ringtone to your Cell

Watch Slow Moving Millie – Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want Music Video here





John Lewis 2011 Christmas advertisement:

0 comments: