You like this song?

Death Cab For Cutie - You Are A Tourist | Lyrics & Video

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

"You Are A Tourist" is a brand new song by American indie rock band, Death Cab For Cutie makes its way to the blogosphere recently. It will appear in their much anticipated seventh studio album 'Codes and Keys' expected to hit stores on May 31, 2011. Ben Gibbard and Nick Harmer have both been quoted as saying that the album will be "a much less guitar-centric album than we’ve ever made before".

Listen below to You Are A Tourist by Death Cab For Cutie and sing along with the Death Cab For Cutie - You Are A Tourist lyric. Let us know what you think!



Death Cab For Cutie - You Are A Tourist Lyrics | Letras | Lirik | Tekst | Text | Testo | Paroles - Source: emp3musicdownload.blogspot.com

Share on Your Facebook


Download Death Cab For Cutie - You Are A Tourist MP3s for $0.15/track here

Watch Death Cab For Cutie - You Are A Tourist Music Video here


Death Cab For Cutie You Are A Tourist Lyrics :-



I’m having dreams about you.
I wanna scream about you.
I’m having dreams about you.
I wanna scream about you.

With everything you’ve done
You were the girl who seemed to own the world
There were things about you.
emp3musicdownload.blogspot.com
I took a chance to call you my own,
I didn’t know a thing about you.
I thought you could love, what a fool I was.

What’s goin’ on,
I was just singin my song, something mad about you.
I took it wrong, you like my song, why couldn’t I have you?
Crazy teen you done me wrong, left me long,
I couldn’t stand a chance without you.

You said that love was dead and in my head I just couldn’t believe it.
And on the phone you said you never knew me at all.
I thought there was love, what a fool I was.

Everything was in hypo chains just like an old time movie.
Don’t understand, can’t comprehend, I guess it really doesn’t matter.
Every dream, nightmare, nothing really matters.
I thought I was loved, what a fool I was.

I’m having dreams about you (x4)



Watch Death Cab For Cutie - You Are A Tourist Music Video here



0 comments: